Fiberglass Specialties, Inc. Factory Direct, Quality Mustang Fiberglass Body Parts Since 1972
M-306 1967 - 1968 Ford Mustang Fiberglass Hood with 1967 Shelby Style Scoop
The above photo of the hinge bracket shows you the aluminum plate that is manufactured into the hood. When we manufacture our hoods, the aluminum plate resides between the front and back of the hood (for mounting support reinforcement).
Save 15% until March 31, 2014. That is a $81.74 savings. Order today!
1967 - 1968 Fiberglass Ford Mustang Hood with 1967 Shelby Style Scoop. Shipping weight 35 lbs.
All of our Ford Mustang hoods and other fiberglass body parts are MANUFACTURED IN THE U.S.A. and we deliver only the finest, HIGH QUALITY FIBERGLASS ITEMS for Fords anywhere in the world. We ask you to compare our items for their workmanship and competitive pricing anywhere you can find. We hope to hear from you if you have any questions regarding Ford Fiberglass parts. Sincerely, The team at Fiberglass Specialties, Inc.
WHAT SEPERATES FSI FROM ALL THE OTHER MANUFACTURED FIBERGLASS PRODUCTS?
** MOST ALL ITEMS IN STOCK! ** BEST PRICES AVAILABLE! ** QUICK SHIPPING!
- AT FSI, WE PAY MORE ATTENTION TO SURFACE DETAILS.
- AT FSI, WE MAKE SURE TO FULLY BOND ALL FRAMES TO THE UNDERSIDE OF OUR DECKLIDS AND HOODS.
- AT FSI, WE BELIEVE IT TO BE VERY IMPORTANT THAT OUR PRODUCTS FIT THE VEHICLE.
- AT FSI, OUR STAFF WILL ASSIST YOU SHOULD THERE BE ANY QUESTIONS PERTAINING TO INSTALLATION.
- AT FSI, OUR STAFF WILL SEARCH FOR THE BEST POSSIBLE SHIPPING PRICE AVAILABLE AND NOT JUST A HIGH FLAT RATE FOR THE COUNTRY.
- AT FSI, OUR STAFF HEARS THAT ALTERNATIVE MANUFACTURED PRODUCTS DO NOT FIT, HAVE A ROUGH FINISH, HAVE BUBBLES, FRAME SEPERATION,
NO BOLTS FOR ATTACHMENT, AND HAVEN’T SHIPPED THEIR ORDER YET. NOT ALL SUPPLIERS, BUT MANY.
- WHEN ORDERING FROM A RETAILER ASK FOR FIBERGLASS SPECIALTIES PRODUCTS.
The names Mustang® and Cougar® are owned by Ford Motor Company,
Eleanor® is owned by Carroll Shelby Licensing, Inc.
Fiberglass Specialties is not associated with Ford Motor Company or Carroll Shelby Licensing, Inc.